There’s a good reason more people are running, biking, training and hiking on Beet It power.
Just Beet It: The only brand that delivers 400mg of natural nitrate per shot, which is the ideal amount for performance improvement. Beet It Sport Shots deliver consistent doses of natural nitrate. shot after shot, bar after bar. That’s why Beet It Sport is the clinical standard, used in over 300 studies worldwide.
Nitrate: The key to beet power. Beets have the potential to boost endurance and help manage hypertension. But a beet supplement only qualifies as a ‘superfood’ if it contains a minimum of 400mg of dietary nitrate. Nitrates catalyze the creation of nitric oxide, which is key to regulating blood pressure, enhancing blood flow and boosting stamina. Learn more about Beet It Sport Shots here .
More people are running, biking, training and hiking on Beet It power.
Just Beet It: The only brand that delivers 400mg of natrual nitrate per Shot — the ideal amount necessary for sport performance improvement. It’s why our shots are the standard among researchers, used in over 200 studies worldwide.
Nitrate: The key to beet power. Beets are making fitness headlines thanks to their ability to boost endurance and help manage hypertension. But a beet juice or concentrate only qualifies as a superfood if it contains a minimum of 400mg of dietary nitrates.
Nobody harnesses beet power better.
Beet It Sport Shots are a natural way to improve performance and optimise health. Consistently high in dietary nitrate and trusted by leading researchers and Olympic athletes. No other brand is as high in nitrate or widely praised and tested.
- 100% Natural: The dietary nitrate in Beet It Sport is natural, from concentrated beetroot juice. Unlike competing products, Beet It Sport does not contain synthetic nitrate or nitrite.
- Be unbeetable: Eliud Kipchoge drank Beet It Sport in the run up to his Marathon World Record of 2:01:39, Berlin, 2018. Officially used by the NN Running Team , home to Olympic medallists and European and World champions.
- Welcome to the big leagues: Over 150 leading collegiate and professional teams use Beet It Sport worldwide; including track and field, cycling, swimming, football, soccer, basketball and many more.
- All the nitrate you need: Each 2.4oz shot contains 400mg dietary nitrate – consistently delivering more nitrate than any competing products.
- De facto clinical standard: Used by over 300 independent research teams worldwide and over 150 peer-reviewed published studies – more than competing products combined.
Beet-It Sport Shots: The most trusted, thoroughly researched beet juice supplement on the planet.
No Added Sugar
No Added Salt
Beet It in the news
Washington Post: “Beet juice gains traction as an evidence-based aid for athletes” — A just-published article in the Washington Post helps spread the news: That studies using Beet It Sport Shots have proven “That nitrate supplementation lowers the oxygen demand of exercise and improves performance in endurance sports. They find that beet juice is most effective when drank two to three hours before exercise, and, in general, that 300 to 500 milligrams (500 mg is a bit more than two cups) of inorganic nitrate is enough to provide a 1 to 3 percent improvement in performance — significant enough to give a serious athlete a competitive edge.” Read the whole story…
University study provides new evidence high-dose NO 3 supplementation with Beet It Sport Shots improves cycling performance of well-trained cyclists — A new study in the journal Nitric Oxide , by researchers at Aalborg University in Denmark, demonstrates that Beet It Sport Shots improve the cycling performance of well-trained athletes. Results of the randomized, double-blind study are significant, as they provide evidence that Beet It Sport Shots can benefit even highly trained athletes, as long as the athletes consume two shots per day, or about 800mg of nitrate. More…
Independent clinical study study shows nitrate content varies widely between leading beet juice supplements — A new Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis study illustrates the sharp differences in the nitrate content of two dozen leading beet juice powders, juices and concentrates. According to Andrew Coggan, study author, “there’s been a great deal of interest in beets because they’re rich sources of nitrate. But the hidden fact that we are coming to appreciate is that actual nitrate content between products varies significantly.” More…